The heat of the battle is intensifying in our families, churches, and nations. In this critical time of history, we believe a united call to release our children, youth, and families is a key to changing nations. Therefore, we are asking pastors, leaders, educators, and parents to unite, empower, and release the voices of the children and youth in prayer and worship.
Psalm 8:2 Through the praise of children and infants you have established a stronghold against your enemies to silence the foe and the avenger.
Global Prayer and Praise is a collaborative worldwide initiative asking leaders to empower the children, youth, and families of nations to raise their voices together for the release of God's justice. With the participation of various organizations including The International Prayer Council, Children in Prayer, YWAM, IHOPKC, 4/14 Window Movement, Global Day of Worship, Transform World, TheCall, Arise International, and numerous others, we believe this is a God movement.
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them"
(Matthew 19:14). Will you let them come?
For 24 hours, on the weekend of April 13 - 14, 2014, there is a worldwide call for all children, youth, and families to unite in prayer and worship of Jesus our Lord. We invite local communities to gather together to pray, knowing that they are joining countless others around the world.
HOW TO PARTNER AND HELP THIS INITIATIVE
- Visit the Global Prayer & Praise website for more information: globalprayerandpraise.com
- Get the word out to all believers, organizations, denominations, and networks, especially those who focus on children and youth. (Please feel free to forward this email)
- Ask those with current ministries to children and youth to gather and host prayer & praise events however big or small.
- Include an announcement in your bulletin and newsletter.
- Announce on Palm Sunday and invite families to participate.
- Would you extend a personal invitation to those in your network to participate?